December 26, 2010

It Is From Maysaa.


As'salam.




I really want both snood!
Satin Wrap Band Snood.
And also The Chiffon Scarf Snood.
I want it! I want it! I want it!

I REALLY WANT IT SO BADDDDDD!!!!
Sobs. Sobs. Sobs. T_T




And the snood is from Maysaa.
The one hold the Canon camera is the owner of Maysaa.
Everyone who wearing hijab know her.
She is Hana Tajima Simpson.

The new fenomena fashion to all people like me.
Who wear hijab.
Who love fashion itself.

Hana Tajima now like pisang goreng PANAS in Malaysia!
Cun oh! 0_o
But she is married woman.
I am so proud of her.
Hot wifey!!! Fuhhhh .. fuhhhhh ...

Summore she is Muslim!
Yesss she is!
Just converted 5 years ago.
She mixed from America & Japanese.
That is why her name has Tajima - Simpson .

I really adore her.
Love the way she wear the hijab.
Simple, easy to wrap & niceeeee!

Nowadays, i keep viewing her Maysaa.
I love one of the dress.
I love one of the kimono wrap dress.
And of coz the both snood.
I want it! Again. I WANT IT!

Is there anyone yang stayed in UK?
And SANGAT BAIK HATI ...
Tolong belikan me all those things?
Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeee !!!
T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Komen dengan bahasa yang tidak elok saya masuk tong sampah! Shukran.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...